Minggu, 24 April 2016

MY HOLIDAY

ITS HOLI-YAAAAY!!!!!!

Holiday, who doesn’t love Holiday?
Even the president love Holiday.

“Holiday season is a perfect time to reflect our blessings and seek out ways to make life better.” Have you heard about that? I couldn’t be more agree.

After some rough weeks in school, finally its holiday. So, I will tell you about my holiday. Actually, its kinda boring cause this time I didn’t go out of  Bandung, but, I still enjoy it cause there’s no school and I can do so many things that I can’t do when its school-time. First, im going to tell you why I didn’t go out of the city. My father’s job won’t let our family have a family time. And second, I will tell you a lil bit about my activities during holi-yay.

I had sleepover on my bestfriend’s home with my other besties. We had a really good time together since we haven’t meet each other in several weeks, or months I think. We watched movies (the genre was romance-comedy and horror cause we all loves it), we ordered a pizza, we shared our stories about our own school and laughing all the time (seriously like all the time). We do not just stay in her home, we also went to the mall, book store, and some café.

I only stayed 2 days in her home. The rest of my holiday I spent with my family, except my dad, we just hanging around the mall and went to the restaurants or clothing store we have never visited. But as you can see, Traffics everywhere. It took like 2 hours from dago to pvj.


And what makes me happy during this holiday is that I can being lazy all day and sleep really well without thinking about the tasks at all.

So, that's a lil bit about my activities during holiday. Although it just 3 weeks, but i still appreciate it. See you on my next post.

1 komentar: